Monday, August 15, 2011

Dream Kitchen

Miss Paloma Contreras featured these images last week of a Canadian home that has me all undone. This is my dream kitchen. Look at those floors! The brass hardware and toe kick are seriously gorgeous. The sunlight, the fireplace, marble waterfall counter tops, retro light fixture, modern swoopy oven hood!!!! I almost can't handle it. These are the images I hoard and send to"my architect" for future reference. The cabinets are from Ikea, by the way. Never underestimate the power of mixing reasonably priced things with higher end things!
P.S. My dog would look way cuter laying on those herringbone floors.

My Dream Kitchen

2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is truly amazing. I love all the white subway tile. And the brass is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW simply stunning! I love that kitchen - and the alsation dog just makes it complete ;-) I grew up with them and plan to have one of my very own... one day!!!

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...