Thursday, August 4, 2011

Las Vegas Market

Las Vegas Market

I spent Tuesday at Las Vegas Market looking looking at crazy ridiculous amounts of furniture and lighting (along with about a billion other buyers and designers). When I went back and looked through the photos I noticed a lot of reds and berries in everything. It's funny how you can see immediately where your eye was going with a quick little review. I'll be heading back out tomorrow with the cool couple we are working with now. I'll post some images of what we were shopping for this weekend. So fun!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time. A little surprised to hear the featured colors you mention, but maybe because fall is near?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes definetely love the intense reds & berries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there was a market here. We have a design center, but no market

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh lala. do you think these pinkish berry colors are stemmed from the color of the year?

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...