Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Frieda and Nellie Friendship Bracelets

Frieda&NellieBraceletsCrop


In the 6th grade all my friends and I did was make friendship bracelets. We could could not hang with Frieda & Nellie's versions here. I love that the designers are actually best friends too. Not a better way to work in my opinion. These are pretty spendy and if you can't swing them than Material Therapy offers a more reasonable, allbeit, less grand version. Still super cute though. A good option for a friend's birthday or Christmas exchange I think.

Frieda & Nelly
Material Therapy

Frieda & Nellie Friendship Bracelets

1 comment:

  1. I have fond memories of doing friendship bracelets at school. What a perfect sentimental present. I love the top material therapy one. More like the traditional version but with an added adult glam. :)

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...