Monday, October 11, 2010

Oh No You Didn't!

Barbarians by the Campana Brothers

Where do I begin? This collection by Brazilian designers and brothers, Fernando and Humberto Campana is called Barbarians. It's so ugly.

Barbarians by the Campana Brothers

Hello?! Cousin It? Is that you? Oh, you are a raffia covered storage unit heh? I'm sorry.

Campana Brothers Furniture

Goldilocks here distinctly reminds me of that crazy cellophane used for packing boxes. While I deeply appreciate the fact that I don't have to deal with packing peanuts anymore, I am not prepared to sit on a large gold version in my living room. Maybe my nightclub. And that's only a maybe Campana bros. so don't get excited.

Campana Brothers Furniture

This table is like the Flintstones meets the Jetsons. No. Scratch that. It's a very large pie crust that needs a trim. I hate the table so much that I don't mind the chairs or the pendants though which is an interesting marketing tool.

5 comments:

  1. haha "Oh no you didn't" may be my favorite post series. Always brings a smile! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Brazilians... such shame. I'm embarrassed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my I have to agree 100% with you, this stuff is awful. Not designer cool, on the edge awful... I mean I don't think it would sale at a goodwill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those dining room chairs flocked? What the bloody hell? Who is funding this junk?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy I totally agree with you !
    And could not stop laughing at your Cousin It comment...!
    What were these guys on when they designed this?!

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...