Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ohhhh Missoni

Missoni Home

I've been lusting over anything Missoni for the past decade but Missoni Home is now my own personal form of heroin-oh wait that was a line from a vampire movie, wasn't it? Well, you get the point. Kartell dining chairs, featuring a Missoni fabric would go nicely with a crusty old table found at an estate sale and just one throw at the end of my, I mean, your bed is all it would take to punch up a boring white spread. Anyhow, a little Missoni goes a long way and right now I'm figuring out how to make it happen in my master bedroom. I'll let you know what becomes of my plan! Allmodern.com and Unica Home are both having major sales right now-fyi.

Missoni Home

4 comments:

  1. I cant wait to see what you will come up with:)
    I love that armchair...Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm why did I not know this when making my registry lol?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Ooh! That chair is killer! Please tell me you are gonna put a chair like that in your bedroom. Please!

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...