Friday, September 3, 2010

Cynthia Rowley+Band-Aid

Cynthia Rowley Band-Aid
images via Cynthia Rowley by route of Oh Joy!

At my house we have Transformer Band-Aid's and fabric for my kiddos and my architect (not necessarily in that order). At my sister-in-law's house, its' all princess all the time. God bless you, Cynthia Rowley, for designing something to make mama's boo boo feel all better! For $10, you get a sweetly designed tin with 20 of the cutest Band-Aids ever. Proceeds going to encourage students to follow a career into design. Here's to every moment of life being beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. I always buy band aids with flower, Hello Kitty and cute motives.
    I don't want to hide my OUCH, I want to show it in style.
    Who was not in style was my husband WHO was wearing a new pair of shoes and hurt his feet and asked me for a band aid.
    He had to wear Hello Kitty band aids to work.... haha under his socks !

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...