Friday, March 19, 2010

Designing for Friends

Wong Living Room


I thought I would share some concept boards that I did for a client (and good friend) in California. The couple share an Asian background, she is Filipino and he is Chinese. They are a modern family but want a taste of their cultures in the design of their new rooms without looking like a Chinese restaurant. This is the initial concept, which we are now fleshing out. I am designing their formal living and dining rooms as well as their family room. The aim is a family friendly home that is full of style and has a modern Asian twist. How am I doing?

Wong DiningRoom

3 comments:

  1. Amy you are AMAZING!!! I was with Lisa last weekend and she was telling me about your approach to designing for them...OUTSTANDING!!! I'm SO excited to see, in person, what you have in-store for them : ) When I grow up I wanna be just like you!!! Love to ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both the screens and that poppy chair, Amy! Beautiful work, they are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great! Love the dining table and the screens!

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...