Saturday, June 25, 2011

Nursery Design for One of My Besties

Wiercinski Baby Nursery Design

I have the biggest joy of getting to help one of my oldest and dearest friends, Hillary design her baby's nursery. This is my first pass. She gave me direction on the color scheme and I chose to go classic, graphic and bold with a pinch of vintage mixed in. Take the crib out and this would be a beautiful guest room or study. In fact, we would love to do some built in's for a chance to display beautiful books- my friend's main passion! I'd also like to thoughtfully place a vintage bike or fire engine because the daddy-to-be is a fire captain and an avid cyclist. Personal touches are what will really make this room shine, not just the color of paint we use. We want to surround that baby in love, beauty, joy and the objects that evoke those emotions!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know she was expecting! How exciting! I am sure the nursery will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fabulous space this will be.
    The monochromatic scheme is an inspired choice for a nursery as there's a lot of research telling us that these are the first patterns that babies are able to recognise. The personal touches with the bike and fire engine are what is going to make the space special and I cannot wait to see what you decide upon.

    Felicity x

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...