Friday, April 22, 2011

I Win Waverly!

Waverly Fabric Contest

Who's the lucky girl? Me! I just would like to announce that I am the winner of 5 yards of gorgeous, new, exciting, bold, colorful Waverly fabric thanks to Brooke over at Oh Brooke! Please go check out her blog- she's awesome. I am brainstorming what I will do with it. Right now, I am pondering reupholstering my dining room chairs in it. Keep you posted! P.S. if you want to get your hands on some of this gorgeous fabric, remember that yours truly can acquire some for you.

4 comments:

  1. Well, if since I didn't win it, I'm glad you did. DO something great with it and then show us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, the fabrics look so lovely. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay. Take pics. I want to see it.

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...