Thursday, March 3, 2011

Tumblr Roundup

tumblr_lc167lCXSS1qb83abo1_500

Just a mish mash of inspirational images today. This laundry room is just got that something special, hasn't it? Can anyone identify that floral fabric? My guess is Osborne and Little but I haven't researched it yet.

tumblr_ldujetBmYM1qavye5o1_500

The house is above is very "Amy." Love the bright white walls paired with a bold, colorful accent. The modern pendant, the antique piano. Yes. Oh my yes!

via maryruffletumblr

It's just so true isn't it?

6 comments:

  1. My laundry needs a little sprucing I think. My daughter told me she always watches how a date is to the waiter - smart girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that laundry room. Let us know if you find out what the fabric is!

    What if that person is nicer to the waiter than you? ...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that poster. That is SO true. On a related note, I noticed this week that I think I am nicer to strangers than I am to the people I know. I'm not sure what that says about me, though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you for these fantastic photos... I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo true poster! amazing

    http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just read that waiter quote on a sign in jimmy john's last weekend:) love it! very true

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...