Monday, November 8, 2010

Kelly Wearstler's Pad Is For Sale!

Kelly Wearstler Hillcrest Estate


My Architect and I have been looking for a house with a little more space. Our 1400 s.f. just isn't cutting it anymore so I'd like to propose that we buy Kelly Wearstler's Hillcrest Estate. What?! "I got money spend here." (squirming as I wrap Richard Gere's blazer tightly around me). Okay, so I can't afford a 46 million dollar price tag but you know someone in the Sunshine State can and more power to em. When I grow up I want to be just like Kelly.

Kelly Wearstler Hillcrest Estate

Kelly Wearstler Hillcrest Estate

Kelly Wearstler Hillcrest Estate

Kelly Wearstler Hillcrest Estate

Kelly Wearstler Hillcrest Estate

6 comments:

  1. wow - it really is filled with some incredible pieces. Come on lottery numbers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is eye candy. Love it.

    xo M

    ReplyDelete
  3. a house full of heads! I guess that's so you're never lonely?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh Rolerkite. That just made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this post.....I enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. After seeing this home in magazines, its just odd to think of someone else living in it.

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...