Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Modern and Feminine Nursery

I am helping my client, who also happens to be my friend, with her baby girl's nursery. I thought I would show you the inspiration board and how that developed into the actual room. I hope to have photos for you next week after the artwork has been installed. Things definitely change during the design process but it's important to start off with a vision. That's why tearing out those magazine pages of images you love and bookmarking websites really is important. It helps to develop your design strategy and when you inevitably switch courses it then genuinely becomes your own space!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pendent lamp, something that will grow with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ii think it's felt. I went to double check and realized that in the last two days, Anthropologie took it off the website. I'm a little sad about it!

    ReplyDelete

The Mike is Yours! (be gentle)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...